Infracore owns one building on the border of Glion-sur-Montreux, above the city of Montreux. Set in peaceful, green surroundings, Clinique Valmont commands an outstanding view over Lake Geneva and the Alps. The site area represents 36’292 sqm. Trains from the nearby station go all the way up to Rochers-de-Naye and to the CFF railway station in Montreux.
The construction of this historic building started in 1900, and Clinique Valmont welcomed its first patients in 1905. With a century of history behind it, Clinique Valmont has had the privilege of receiving royalty, politicians and famous artists from around the world. Comprehensive rebuilding, renovation and upgrading were carried out from 2006 to 2010. The facilities now include a restaurant, an indoor pool, a fitness and gymnastics area, a beautiful garden and 22 parking spaces. The building combines contemporary features while maintaining its traditional early-19thcentury style.
Clinique Valmont (6’008 sqm, 55 beds) is the only rehabilitation hospital in the Infracore portfolio. Clinique Valmont specialises in orthopaedic and neurological rehabilitation and cares for patients suffering from multiple trauma, degenerative diseases and stroke, as well as other patients in the process of rehabilitation.
Infracore has obtained permission to transform and renovate a building annexed to the hospital into an administrative and professional training centre.