Infracore owns one building on the border of Glion-sur-Montreux, above the city of Montreux. Set in peaceful, green surroundings, Clinique Valmont offers an outstanding view over Lake Geneva and the Alps. The site comprises an area of 37’892 sqm. The nearby station of the small railway to Rochers-de-Naye is connected to the CFF railway station in Montreux.
The construction of this historic building started in 1900, and Clinique Valmont welcomed its first patients in 1905. With a century of history behind it, Clinique Valmont has had the privilege of receiving royalty, politicians and famous artists from around the world. Heavy construction, renovation and upgrading works were conducted from 2006 to 2010. The facilities now include a restaurant, an indoor pool, a fitness and gymnastics area and a beautiful garden. The building combines contemporary features while maintaining its traditional early 19th century style.
Clinique Valmont (6’733 sqm, 57 beds) is the only rehabilitation clinic in the Infracore portfolio. Clinique Valmont specialises in orthopaedic and neurological rehabilitation and cares for patients suffering from multiple trauma, degenerative diseases and stroke, as well as any other patients in the process of rehabilitation.
Infracore obtained the building permit to transform and renovate a building annexed to the clinic into an administrative and professional training centre.